This program is a developmental league designed to gain experience and confidence. This program prepares the students for USTA and middle/high school competition. Matches are 1-hour, and players must be available for any time slot.
• Players are placed on a team each session
• Players play singles and/or doubles, rotating each week
• Must be able to keep no-ad scoring
• Must be able to serve
• Each team is supervised and organized by a teaching pro
• Championship matches at the end of the session
Junior Match Play
Frog Hollow junior players are encouraged to participate in weekly match play to take their game to the next level! Practice what you've learned in your clinic with pro-supervised match play for all levels! Players must be concurrently participating in a Frog Hollow clinic to participate in match play.