Both members and non-members of Frog Hollow can rent tennis courts, so you can get on the court and hit with a friend, play a match, practice serves or even rent our ball machine! We have two court surfaces: inside, we have six Novacrylic® high performance hard courts and outside, we have 5 har-tru courts (American clay) for your convenience. Both court surfaces are softer and designed to be easier on a player's body. Our members can reserve an “open court time” up to 2 weeks in advance – online, on our app, over the phone or by or stopping by to make a reservation! Guests may reserve courts up to 48 hours in advance by calling us to check availability. Our tennis court rental rates are based on the day of the week, time of day and membership status. Members can reserve tennis courts outside during our outdoor season (April 15 - August 31; weather dependent) for FREE - this includes all junior members! Please note that court time canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled time will be charged in full.
Court Rental Rates
Indoor Tennis Court Rental Rates
*Rates Listed are Per Hour
During the outdoor season (April 15 - August 31; weather dependent), outdoor court rental for up to 2 hours is FREE for members, or $15 for non-members. Outdoor court fees from August 31 - April 14 are $10 per member for up to 2 hours and $15 for non-members.
Court fees are priced per court and are split by number of players on the court based on their membership status.
Please note that open court fees on the PlaySight court are billed at the PlaySight rate.
Rates may be changed at any time at management’s discretion.
Please note that court time cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled time will be charged in full.
Junior Members (members age 18 and under): don’t forget that your membership includes FREE “walk on” court time. This means that if there is a court available, you can use it until the court is needed at no charge (without creating a court reservation). If you reserve the court, the price will be charged in full. Players may use "walk on" court time when they are a member of the club. See details and restrictions below.
Walk on court time means that if a court is open, you can use it at no charge! There are a few rules and restrictions that we ask you to follow if you take advantage of this awesome perk!
Junior Walk On Court Rules:
• Junior to Junior ONLY, no Junior to Parent
• Juniors must be members of Frog Hollow
• Juniors must use their own balls (two ball can limit)
• One-hour time limit
• Must sign out the court with the front desk before your go on court – if you move to another court, you must notify the desk.
• Junior walk-ons may not use the ball machine (to use the ball machine, the court and ball machine must be rented).
• Right of First refusal will be given to juniors playing on an available court if a court rental might “bump” them
• Courts cannot be reserved to take advantage of the Walk on Rule.
• Juniors may not walk on and use the court if the same level clinics is happening at the same time
• Rules may change at management’s discretion and some restrictions may apply