Thursday, August 29 Trip Schedule:
→ Everyone must be at Frog Hollow at 7:10 am (breakfast sandwiches, muffins & coffee, will be served in the lobby.
→ Bus will depart from Frog Hollow at 7:30 am.
→ Bus will leave NYC at 7:00 pm sharp to return back to Frog Hollow.
→There will be assigned seats in the Arthur Ashe Stadium (Tickets will be distributed on the bus). Your tickets are valid for day session assigned seats in Arthur Ashe Stadium and first come first serve access to all the remaining courts on the grounds!
• Match schedules are updated on the US Open website. Click HERE for up-to-date match schedules.
• Click HERE to learn about food served at the US Open.
• Click HERE to see a map of the US Open venue.
• There will be a limit of one bag per person admitted onto the grounds. All bags are subject to search and cannot be larger than 12”W x 12”H x 16”L. Speed lines for those fans without bags will be available at all gates.
• There is an extensive list of items that are NOT permitted to be carried inside the US Open. For a complete list of security rules, and what you can/cannot bring, click HERE.
Date: Thursday, August 29
Time: 7:10 am - approximately 9:30 pm (bus departs New York at 7:00 pm)
Price: $140 per person
Register: Stop by, call or click HERE to purchase your tickets today. All payments are non-refundable.
More info: Bus departs from Frog Hollow at 7:30 am. Everyone must be at Frog Hollow by 7:10 am. Bus will leave NYC at 7:00 pm sharp.