* Please do not come to the Club if you or anyone in your household is sick or not feeling well.
* At the time you sign in or before play, you will be asked (“screened”) about whether you are exhibiting any COVID symptoms.
* Social distancing must be practiced at all times, on and off the courts. Usually, social distancing will be 6 feet, but during and immediately after exercising, the requirement of social distancing is at least 12 feet.
* You must have an updated signed waiver to participate at Frog Hollow Racquet Club. Waivers can be signed online and must be completed prior to playing.
* Hand washing (at least 20 seconds) and use of hand sanitizer is strongly recommended before and after play.
* Off the court, all customers and staff are required to wear a mask at all times. Social distancing must be practiced at all times, on and off the courts.
* Mask-wearing during outdoor play is encouraged as much as possible, but not required for customers. Social distancing must be practiced at all times, on and off the courts. We will continue to compensate for the absence of masks by enforcing and increasing social distance rules on the court.
* The Pennsylvania Department of Health requires everyone to wear a mask inside unless you cannot wear a mask due to a medical condition, including respiratory issues that impede breathing, mental health conditions, or a disability. You are not required to provide documentation of your medical condition. We will continue to maintain and enforce appropriate social distancing.
Court Check-in and Registration Procedures
* All payments will be by credit or debit card – cards can be saved on file or used for over the phone for payment. Please note, adding your credit card on file is a secure method of payment. Frog Hollow stores your credit card with Authorize.net. Authorize.net adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing. No cash payments or checks will be accepted.
* Members may make open court reservations on the phone, online and on our app up to two weeks in advance. Non-members may book courts up to 48 hours in advance by calling the club.
* Members and non-members may make program, and clinic registrations by phone or on the Frog Hollow Racquet Club app or website up to one week in advance.
* Private lessons can be arranged with your pro or a member of our management staff and may be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
* On the day of your court time/program/ lesson, please expect a call from us to give you information about where your court time will be and to take payment (if you do not have a credit card on file).
Facility Hours and Operations:
* The Club will be open Monday through Sunday, 7:00 am – 8:00 pm. Players must leave their evening courts at 8:00 pm as the facility will be locked at 8:15 pm
* The clubhouse and pro shop will be open with limited access – players should not congregate in the clubhouse and social distancing and masks will be required.
* Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your court time.
* Please observe all marked areas created for your safety.
* On the court, there are no scoreboards or on-court seating.
* Water fountains will be turned off. Please remember to bring your own water.
* If outside, please continue to sweep and line your courts after use – then immediately exit the court and wash your hands with warm water and soap.
* Please exit the facility upon completion of your court time. There will be no group congregation at the facility.
* Babysitting will not be offered.
* The Pro Shop will be available for racquet stringing and racquet purchase.
* Please let desk attendant or pro shop attendant know if you need an item.
* There will be no trying on shoes or wardrobe at this time.
Lessons, Clinics & Programming:
* Our outdoor and indoor courts have touchless access.
* Indoors: please wait in the designated waiting areas if your court is not open. Both the viewing areas above court 1 and court 4 have designated waiting areas created to keep social distancing from others while you wait for your court to become available.
* Pros may teach up to 4 students at a time.
* Pros will have designated equipment and balls assigned to them.
* Please DO NOT touch any permanent structures (nets, scorecards, etc) or equipment (except if outside, you may sweep and line the courts as described above).
* Please DO NOT touch the pros' equipment.
* Please DO NOT touch any tennis balls (unless you have purchased your own can).
* No serving is allowed during lessons.
* Pros will retrieve tennis balls during/after your lesson.
* Spectators are discouraged from attending lessons unless necessary (for example with children under the age of 12).
Ball Machines and Use of Ball Carts:
* Ball machines are not available at this time.
* Ball carts are to be used by staff members only
* Bathrooms will be open. We ask that anyone under the age of 12 is escorted to the bathroom by a parent or guardian. We ask that everyone wash their hands before leaving the facility.
* Close the top of the toilet when flushing, please.
* No showers or lockers are available at this time.
* We continue to uphold our already high standards of cleanliness throughout the club and have added enhanced measures in response to COVID-19. Staff members are also involved in regularly sanitizing all high touch areas throughout the day. In addition, we have a deep clean three times a week by a cleaning company and nightly we fog high traffic areas with a hospital-grade fogger for added safety.
PLEASE OBSERVE OUR SAFETY PRACTICES, GUIDELINES, AND RULES AS THEY ARE IN PLACE FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF. OVER THE NEXT WEEKS AND MONTHS, WE WILL CONTINUE TO EVALUATE OUR GUIDELINES REGARDING HEALTH PRECAUTIONS AND MAY REVISE THESE RESTRICTIONS AND SAFEGUARDS. IT IS OUR HOPE TO RETURN TO FULL SERVICE AS SOON AS WE ARE ABLE.