Frog Hollow is open to the public - you don’t need to be a member to play here. However, purchasing a membership offers you discounted prices on our lessons, clinics and court rentals. We have a variety of memberships to meet your needs. Feel free to call the club with any membership questions, or download an application below.
You're not Just a player here, you're a member!
Below membership rates will be effective September 1, 2018
Download Frog Hollow Membership Application
View Frog Hollow Racquet Club's Program Agreement Release, Assumption of Liability and Waiver
- Membership fees include rental of outdoor Har-Tru courts for up to 2 hours, USTA, Inter-club “Cup” matches at no charge.
- USTA and Ladies’ Inter-club “Cup” leagues require a membership to participate.
- Memberships must be paid before the start of all leagues/teams.
- Membership rates include all applicable taxes.
- Memberships are to be paid in full with application.
- Family memberships include 2 adults and children under 18 in the same household.
- All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Individual memberships for players age 70 and older are offered a 50% discount. Proof of age is required. Some restrictions apply, so please check with our staff for more information.
- Monthly members will be required to have a card on file that will be automatically charged each month.
- Memberships are for full month/year only and start on the date of purchase (no pro-rating).
- Members will need to opt-out of membership in writing to terminate automatic card on file transactions 30 days prior to the next billing cycle.
- Players that sign up for a program at the member rate must maintain an active membership throughout the length of the program.
- League players must have a membership that overlaps the entire league season.
Please call (610) 584-5502
or stop by Frog Hollow for more information and to sign up for your membership today!