Dear Frog Hollow Parent:
Thanks for signing up to participate at Frog Hollow’s Summer Camp! We are looking forward to an exciting summer filled with lots of fun.
Preparing for camp is very important! In this letter you will find the information you will need to prepare your child for camp. Please be sure to return the health form and signed waiver form at least 2 weeks prior to your campers start date. Campers will not be permitted to participate in camp unless the waiver and health forms have been completed and returned to us in a timely manner.
Thank you for allowing your camper to spend some of their summer with us! If you have any questions or need any additional information, you can email me at Denard@FrogTennis.com, or call us at (610) 584-5502. We look forward to seeing your camper this summer!
Director of Tennis
Frog Hollow Racquet Club
Be prepared for tennis camp with:
- Comfortable tennis/athletic clothes (and a change of shirt)
- Tennis Racquet
- Non-marking sneakers (preferably tennis sneakers)
- Cold water jug or bottle(s)
- A healthy snack (or 2 for full day campers)
- Hat or sunglasses
- Packed unrefrigerated lunch (for full day campers)