EFT Authorization Incorporation of
Frog Hollow Program Agreement
This Membership Agreement (“Membership Agreement”) sets out the terms and conditions of a membership at Frog Hollow Racquet Club (“Frog Hollow”). The description, pricing, and payment terms for your annual or monthly membership is set forth at FrogTennis.com/membership. The details of your membership agreement (purchase date, included parties, terms, etc.) will be emailed to you upon completion of the membership purchase. Please contact us immediately if you have questions or concerns about your membership agreement.
• During the outdoor season (April 15 - August 31; weather dependent), outdoor court rental for up to 2 hours is FREE for members or $15 for nonmembers. Outdoor court fees after August 31 are $10 per member for up to 2 hours and $15 for non-members.
• Players that sign up for a program at the member rate must maintain an active membership throughout the length of the program.
• Annual Memberships. Annual memberships are to be paid in full with the membership application. Annual memberships are for a full year only and start on the date of purchase (no pro-ration). Annual memberships are not automatically renewed upon expiration. All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* Monthly Membership. Monthly Members will be required to have a credit card on file that will be automatically charged each month on the first (1st) of each month. Monthly members will need to opt-out of membership in writing to terminate automatic card on file transactions in accordance with the Termination paragraph below.
• Memberships purchased mid-month will be pro-rated for the remainder of the current month.
• Senior Memberships. Individual memberships for players age 70 and older are offered a 50% discount. Proof of age is required. Some restrictions may apply, so please check with our staff for more information.
• Leagues. Some leagues at Frog Hollow require membership. In this case, players must have a membership that overlaps the entire league season (not just when individuals play) and memberships must be paid before the start of all leagues/teams. For questions regarding league season please contact the Frog Hollow league coordinator.
• Membership Termination/Cancellation: A Member may terminate a monthly membership by submitting written notice not later than the fifteenth (15th) of the month preceding the first month of the termination. Member’s notice of termination must be emailed to , mailed or a membership cancellation form may be completed at the front desk. A member’s account must be paid in full, including any late fee(s), in order for the termination to become effective.
• Medical Suspension of Membership. A Member may suspend their membership for the duration of any illness, injury, or disability which results in Member being unable to participate in activities at Frog Hollow. A medical suspension begins at the time of the request by the Member; there are no backdated suspensions or refunds or credits. The request for a medical suspension must be accompanied by Member’s physician’s written statement of the nature and extent of the illness, injury, or disability.
You must make payment by cash, check or credit card for any fees incurred at the time of service or when merchandise is purchased. In addition, for your convenience, Frog Hollow Racquet Club offers a way of keeping your credit card on file. Through cloud technology, Frog Hollow will store your credit card with a company which manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks and adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing.
If you decide to keep your credit card on file, execution of this Membership Agreement constitutes your authorization for Frog Hollow to charge your card pursuant to the acknowledgment below:
I, the undersigned cardholder, hereby authorize Frog Hollow Racquet Club to charge all fees for service or merchandise to my credit card on file. I understand that my credit card on file will be charged at the time of purchase or service. Any outstanding balances incurred, by me or my family, for services or merchandise from Frog Hollow Racquet Club will be charged to my card on file monthly if not paid for by the end of the billing period. I further agree to promptly notify Frog Hollow of any credit card information changes such as card number, expiration date, name change or CVC code. In the event the account is turned over for collection due to non-payment I agree to pay all reasonable attorneys’ fees, investigator fees, and costs.
This authorization agreement is effective as of the signature date below and is to remain in full force and effect until Frog Hollow has received written notification of its termination or cancellation in such time and such manner as to afford Frog Hollow a reasonable opportunity to act on it.
• Incorporation of Frog Hollow Program Agreement. All members must execute and maintain on file the Frog Hollow Racquet Club Program Agreement, Release, Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability and Right to Sue and Indemnity, Hold Harmless Agreement (“Program Agreement”). The Program Agreement is part of and incorporated in full into this Membership Agreement.
FROG HOLLOW RACQUET CLUB, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, MAY TERMINATE THIS MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT FOR ANY FAILURE BY MEMBER TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF THIS MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT OR THE PROGRAM AGREEMENT OR ANY VIOLATION OF FROG HOLLOW’S POLICIES AND RULES OR FOR CONDUCT DETERMINED BY FROG HOLLOW TO BE INAPPROPRIATE OR DETRIMENTAL TO ANY OTHER MEMBER, FROG HOLLOW GUEST, FROG HOLLOW OR FROG HOLLOW’S FACILITIES.