Frog Hollow is open to the public - you don’t need to be a member to play here. However, purchasing a membership offers you discounted prices on our lessons, clinics and court rentals. We have a variety of memberships to meet your needs. Feel free to call the club with any membership questions, or download an application below.
You're not Just a player here, you're a member!
Download Frog Hollow Membership Application
- Membership fees include rental of outdoor Har-Tru courts for up to 2 hours, USTA, Inter-club “Cup” matches at no charge.
- USTA and Ladies’ Inter-club “Cup” leagues require a membership to participate.
- Memberships must be paid before the start of all leagues/teams.
- Membership rates include all applicable taxes.
- Memberships are to be paid in full with application.
- Family memberships include 2 adults and children under 18 in the same household.
- All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Individual memberships for players age 70 and older are offered a 50% discount. Proof of age is required. Some restrictions apply, so please check with our staff for more information.
- Monthly members will be required to have a card on file that will be automatically charged each month.
- Memberships are for full month/year only and start on the date of purchase (no pro-rating).
- Members will need to opt-out of membership in writing to terminate automatic card on file transactions 30 days prior to the next billing cycle.
- Players that sign up for a program at the member rate must maintain an active membership throughout the length of the program.
Download Frog Hollow Racquet Club's Program Agreement Release, Assumption of Liability and Waiver
Please call (610) 584-5502 or stop by Frog Hollow for more information and to sign up for your membership today!